Happy New Year Everyone! Can you believe that we are in 2016 already?! As it is the first day of the year, I wanted to see if I kept my 2015 resolutions. I wrote them down in my diary last year and recently had the chance to see if any of those came true or were kept. Here is what they were:
- Dedicate more time to YouTube – I did actually do this. However it was more towards the end of the summer that I really started doing it properly. I gained 300 more subscribers which just means so much to me!
- Grow my hair longer and fix the damage of bleach – I kind of stuck to this resolution, but I have had to have it cut regularly as the damage was so bad. I am currently back to my natural hair colour and it is just below shoulder length.
- I wish that my brother will be able to eat more foods – My brother, who is intolerant to pretty much everything, was able to eat a limited variety of fruits and vegetables. Now he can eat pretty much all of them, meats AND dairy. It has really been a massive step forward in regards to his health!
- Want everyone around me to be healthy (in a not being ill kind of way) – All of my friends and family have stayed healthy this year and I am so grateful for that.
- Be healthier than I was in 2014 in terms of fitness and diet – I probably haven’t been fitter but I have definetely been eating better foods.
- Get over irrational fears and stop worrying about everything – This is something I’m still very much working on, but I have been continuously been fighting against anxiety and I am very proud of that fact.
Did any of your 2015 resolutions last? Leave me a comment down below!